MC 3-6 EX
Dimensions: 230 x 175 x 160 mm & 330 x 220 x 200 mm
Weight: from 2 to 4 Kg
IP: IP65 standard, IP66 optional
Temperature: -30°C to +60°C, -22°F to +140°F
Operating distance: approx. 200 m line of sight
Operating time: 8-12 hours
Battery: default battery package 7,4 V 1100 mAh Li-Ion
Frequency: 418 MHz – 870 MHz
Approved for Ma, Gb and Db (Mining, Zone 1 and 21), Gas group IIB and Dust group IIIC, Temperature class T4
- Engineered to global standards, our radio remote control systems are ATEX- and IECEx-tested, and NEMKO-approved. Other approvals include INMETRO and EAC.
- Tailormade solutions to meet specific customer requirements.
- Entirely EX functional, our receiver units can be specified with serial interface or industry standard analogue and digital I/O and installed with EX enclosures.
- Long life time rechargeable batteries that can be replaced in EX zones, thereby supporting continuous operations.
- Operator terminal layouts are configured according to application and customer requirements:
- Fitted with analogue or digital joysticks, pushbuttons, toggle switches and rotary switches.
- Safety features with start-stop push-button, On/Off switch. According to PLd and SIL3.
- Optional: LEDs and displays for feedback information, cable back up.